I don't know how some celebrities can keep up with blogs and tweets and Facebook and social appearances and their actual jobs so well. I, apparently, don't have this talent. This will be a post of everything that has happened since January. As short and as sweet as I can get it.
1) Skied the X-Games in Aspen.
2) More races on Buttermilk in Aspen
3) World Cup, Kimberly, British Colombia, Canada
4) Skied for Disabled Sports USA in Stowe, Vermont. My team raced fast enough to get 3rd in the AIG Cup category and AIG was able to raise more then $700,000 for DSUSA!
5) East Techs in Loon, New Hampshire. Sam came over to watch me during her spring break. I won one more gold and two silvers. Not bad, If I do say so myself.
6) Canadian Techs in Quebec, Canada. I brought home two more silver medals here!
7) Home again to Yakima. My dad came down to Aspen to help me pack and drove back up with me.
8) 4th Alive Day party at The Range. We all went to an indoor shooting range to celebrate the day I saw death and laughed in it's face (not God's face, I didn't laugh in Gods face)
9) Bought some stuff at an auction to help my cousin. My cousin Jamison is going to a big conference with his church and we were able to raise enough for pay off the rest of the trip that night. Plus, we got some cheesecake parfaits.
10) Camping. I was told that Sam and I go "extreme camping" because we don't feel the need to be in a campground with running water.
11) Brother-in-laws bachelor graduation. Yay!
12) Operation Thank You. Sam and I headed to the Tri-Cities to help Operation Thank you sort donations and pack 103 boxes to send to some of the men and women overseas.
13) Union Gospel Mission. Sam and I helped serve breakfast to the poor and homeless, set up for lunch, chop fruits for catering trays and clean up after the prayer meeting.
14) The Wrath of Khan. There's a dinner movie theater here in Yakima that shows an old movie once a month, so Sam and I took our dads to see The Wrath of Khan on big screen!
15) Leeum Gifford. I was there to see my friends baby being born. He's a miracle baby.
16) Loads of speeches. I get the privilege to get to speak and meet so many great people here in Yakima and the surrounding areas.
That's it so far. If you go to my calendar you can see what is going on for the rest of my summer. I'll blog about all that in 5 months or so :-)